Safe Internet sites for kids
Merry Christmas
I know this is a crazy time of year, but there are
so many fun things I want to do with the kids. I would love to make them taste
a variety of different colored apples, make homemade applesauce, have a cookie
exchange, and decorate gingerbread cookies. If you would be willing to help
with any or all of these activities, I would really appreciate the help. Here
is a list on how you can help our class. Please check any or all of the options
and return this paper back to school
by Thursday (Dec. 12), so I know
what supplies I need to find and supply.
____ 1 or 2 dozen cookies of any kind EXCEPT
(No peanuts or
peanut butter)
____ tube of
frosting
____ tub of frosting
____ 3
different types of apples
Name: __________________________________________________
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bring all your
supplies you offered to bring by Tuesday, December 17th
Thank you so much for your
help, the kids will have an amazing time!
Mrs. Hanson
mrsalyshahanson.blogspot.com
Winter Meal Celebration
On Wednesday, December 11, the holiday meal of turkey, gravy with mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, baby carrots, fruit, roll, cookie and milk will be served. We would like to invite family members to join their students for lunch on that day.
Christmas Stroll
The Annual Christmas Stroll is planned for Thursday, December 12, at 6:30 p.m. We will meet in the school gym and go caroling down Christ-mas Wreath Lane, and return to the school for cookies and a hot bever-age. Dress warm and be ready for some fun!! Please note: if the wind chill on the 12th is below zero the Christmas Stroll will be cancelled and we will not reschedule. Come join the fun. Hope to see you there!!
Holiday Concert, Wednesday, December 18th @ 8:30 am
Five Senses
Five Senses
Wednesday
(Dec. 11th)
- bring something to smell. We will pass these scented objects around
for all to smell and decide if we like it or not.
Friday
(Dec. 13th)- bring
something to see. If time allows we
will look at the objects with a magnifying glass.

Amazing blog.
ReplyDeleteReally you are sharing great content that is very useful and Informative for us. Thank you so much.
gyms near bridgewater ma