I think I can... I think I can...

I think I can... I think I can...

Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16-20

Safe Internet sites for kids
 (Click on the picture and it will link you to the site.)

Abc and Numbers 

    




Merry Christmas

I know this is a crazy time of year, but there are so many fun things I want to do with the kids. I would love to make them taste a variety of different colored apples, make homemade applesauce, have a cookie exchange, and decorate gingerbread cookies. If you would be willing to help with any or all of these activities, I would really appreciate the help. 



Bring all your supplies you offered to bring by Tuesday, December 17th

                 

                Events at Rose Park



                      
                       Science This Week


Wednesday (Dec. 18th)- bring something to hear. We will close our eyes and try to guess what it is.

Friday (Dec. 20st )- is our tasting day. Please bring 20 pieces of something for us to taste. This could be cereal, chips, fruit or vegetables cut up, sweet, sour, or salty foods.  (NO PEANUTS OR other types of NUTS)

No comments:

Post a Comment