I think I can... I think I can...

I think I can... I think I can...

Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21- 25



Important Days in May
  • No School-  Monday, 28th
  • Last Day of School (Early Dismissal at noon)- Friday, June 1st
    • Students MUST bring their backpacks
    • Report cards sent home at the end of the day (They may not be picked up early)
    • Kindergarten Celebration @ 11 a.m in the gym




Kindergarten End of the Year Celebration 
Friday, June 1st @ 11 a.m 




As a way to celebrate the kids last day of Kindergarten, the students would like to perform a few songs they have been singing during our sign language time throughout the year. After the performance in the gym, we will stay in the gym and pass out awards and have treats. 



SAFE STUDENT EDUCATIONAL GAMES                   (CLICK ON THE WORDS BELOW)







Box Tops for Education

ICE CREAM PARTY!!!

Our class brought the most box top for educations labels in the school, so we won an ice cream party on Friday!!!  Thanks for all your help.


Hawaiian Party (Read-a-Thon)
Our class earned the most money per student during the read-a-thon; therefore, we won a Hawaiian party next week. 


Last Two Weeks of School

We are going to be reviewing EVERYTHING in math, reading and writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment