I think I can... I think I can...

I think I can... I think I can...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 20-22

Important Dates this Month

December 22- Wednesday- KINDERGARTEN Sign Language Christmas Concert- 1:30
December 23 thru January 2- NO SCHOOL- CHRISTMAS BREAK

During this short school week we are reviewing our math, reading, and writing skills.

Games to play during the Christmas break

Play Go Fish or Matching with number cards 0-10. To extend the games use both cards with the number on it and another card with dots


Review words- we, like, I, can, is, on, my, go, in the, see, a

*MAKE FLASH CARDS
*Play Go Fish with two sets of the sight word cards



Science this week


Tuesday (Dec. 21
)-
is our tasting day. Please bring 25 pieces of

something for `us to taste. This could be cereal, chips, fruit or vegetables cut up, sweet, sour, or salty foods.


No comments:

Post a Comment