I think I can... I think I can...

I think I can... I think I can...

Monday, September 13, 2010

Kindergarten: September 13-17th

This week in Kindergarten

- PTA Meeting- September 14th @ 7:00p.m. in the Library

Math this week...

Students will...
-Use the words, over, under, and on to describe the position of objects.
-Use the words top, middle, and bottom to describe position.
-Use the words left and right to describe position.
-Identify same and different by the attributes of color, shape, size, and kind.

Reading this week...

We will read the book Cat Colors several times this week. We will practice identifying colors and start learning how to recall and retell events from a story.

The letters Mm, Rr, Ss, and Tt will be introduced this week. We are looking at each childs name and identifying if the letter of the day is in his/her name. We are also listening and identifying pictures that start with the letter of day.

At home have your child practice writing his or her name. To keep it more interesting for the kids, you can have them use crayons, markers, color pencils, etc. .

Next Week

- Saturday Live- September 25th at Pioneer Park
Please call the office if you have questions or are able to help volunteer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment