I think I can... I think I can...

I think I can... I think I can...

Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9th


Rose Park Open House on 
Tuesday, September 17 @ 5:30-6:30

PTA Meeting on Tuesday, September 10th @ 7:00 in the Library. EVERYONE WELCOME!!!!

Saturday Live on Saturday, September 28th

More information: click on the link- http://www.efbps.org

This is a large fundraiser for our school and we need as many people and we can to volunteer throughout the day. There will be a sign up sheet at the office probably in the next week or two. Please consider helping out for just a two hour block of time. :)


WATER BOTTLES- Students are allowed to bring their own water bottle everyday; however, they have to have a spill-proof top. Any twist tops will be left in his/her backpack.

Students may bring birthday treats (healthy) for their birthday celebration. You can bring the treats anytime during the day; however, we will eat them after 2:00. Please email or call and give me a heads up about the birthday treats.

Birthday invitations are not allowed to be passed out in the classroom. To avoid hurt feels, please make other arrangements to distribute the invitations.

Backpacks and Folders- I DO NOT check the kids backpacks, so if something is left in his/her backpack I will not receive any important papers.

Shoes- If your child can NOT tie his/her own shoes, have them wear slip on shoes or velcro shoes. Learning how to tie shoes is not apart of the Kindergarten curriculum. Please take the time at home and help your child learn how to tie his/her own shoe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment