I think I can... I think I can...

I think I can... I think I can...

Friday, April 13, 2012

April 16-20

Happy Birthday Karli!!
Happy Birthday Kaleila!!
PTA Meeting at 7pm Tuesday, April 17th in the Rose Park library

Safe Student Educational Games

(Click on
the words below)


Mini-Book
Click on the title of the books below and find FREE printouts of the mini-book, large colored big book and more!


  • New Word: do, in, your


The first two website links will help children practice some of these words.


Rainbow Words- write your words in three different colors


Scrambled Words- Write your words and then write them again with the letters mixed.

  1. look 12. yes
  2. said 13. no
  3. do 14. can
  4. you 15. go
  5. see 16. I
  6. the 17. a
  7. in 18. like
  8. it 19. he
  9. and 20. she
  10. at 21. is
  11. see 22. my

Math This Week (All ideas are from Scott Foresman SuccessNet)

Objective Count groups of 10, up to 10 tens, and write how many.

Journal IdeaJournal Idea Have children draw 5 groups of 10 dots. Then have them count by 10s and write the number in all.
Quick Check Display 4 to 7 towers of 10 cubes. Ask children to count by 10s to tell the number of cubes altogether.


Objective Count and write numbers to 100 on the hundred chart.
Journal IdeaJournal Idea Have children write the numbers from 30 to 50 in order.
Quick Check Have children point to 55, 70, and 82 on their hundred charts. Then ask them to count from 89 to 100, using their charts to help.

100's Chart Free Printout- Click on the following links
-Complete 100's chart

Journal IdeaJournal Idea Have each child color several full rows and some extra squares on a 10 × 10 grid. Children glue the grids in their
journals. Then they count by 10s and count on by 1s to find how many in all.
Quick Check On the board, draw 36 counters in ten-frames. Have children count by 10s and then count on by 1s to
find how many there are in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment