I think I can... I think I can...

I think I can... I think I can...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Field Day!!
Wednesday, May 26th

Each child needs to wear tennis shoes,
sunscreen and bring a water bottle.

We are going to the zoo on Friday!!
We are going to Zoo Montana on Friday, May 28th from 10:30-1:00. We are going to the zoo rain or shine, so please send your child with the appropriate shoes (no flip flops) and clothing for the day. Students may also want to bring and hat and a water bottle. The admission for the zoo is $3.25 for both children and adults. If you are coming with us to the zoo, please be at school by 10:15a.m. so you can help us finish getting ready.

This week in Reading:
• Phonics skill of the week:
o Review ABC’s and rhyming
• Writing Skill:
o Review
• Focus words: could, that
• Review words: not, will, some, your, out, of, has, yes, no, it, he,
she, my, go, they, color words (red, green, yellow, purple, orange),
look, on, are, have, do, we, in, am, an, said, this, for, is, can, see,
the, my, like, and, at, to

This week in Math:
o Use the minus sign (-) to represent “take away” situations when recording subtraction
o Use the equal sign (=); Take-away situations an be shown with a subtraction sentence that uses the minus(-) symbol and the equal (=) sign.
o Write and solve subtraction sentences to represent take-away situations.
o Solve problems by choosing addition or subtraction.
Spring BBQ: Wednesday, May 26th at 11:05

No School: Monday, May 31st

Kindergarten celebration June 4th at 11:00 in the gym!!!

As a way to celebrate the kids last day of kindergarten, Mrs. Dews and I thought it might be fun for the kids to perform a couple of songs we have been singing during our sign language time throughout the year. During the celebration the students will sing some songs, then we will be giving them each a certificate. Afterwards we can have treats. If anyone is available to bring treats (fruit, cookies, etc.) and drinks, please let me know. If we are done early you are welcome to go before 11:45, when the rest of the school dismisses.

Last day of school on June 4th
o All School Assembly at 9am.
o Kindergarten Celebration at 11am. in the gym
o School will be dismissed at 11:45am.

Last Day of School and early dismissal: Friday, June 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment